If you are wondering how to learn Krav Maga online while training at home, I honestly have to say it’s not going to be easy as any other martial art. It’s really important to have experienced instructor and training partner. If you ask any martial arts expert how to learn Krav Maga at home, probably the only answer you would get is: impossible. A year ago I would agree with that, but recently I discovered that I was wrong. Yes, it’s hard, but possible!
Here is the story of how I came to discover how to learn Krav Maga at home:
As I’m huge martial arts fan, and have been training in mixed martial arts for many years, I am always trying some new types of martial arts. This time I decided to try Krav Maga. Krav Maga is an Israeli martial art, which was founded by Imi Lichtesnfeld and developed for the Israeli Special Forces. Later it became known as one of the most effective forms of self-defense. That’s why I was so excited to try this martial art by myself.
Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a Krav Maga school in my local area, so I had to travel to the nearest city, which is 60 miles away. At first I took one class, but after that I was so excited that I decided to stay there longer and took an additional 2 classes. And I wasn’t disappointed. If you have never tried Krav Maga, just give it a shot, and you will see what I mean. I soon realized why it’s called the most effective self-defense system in the world. It’s really simple, and most importantly – effective.
When I returned home, I felt drawn to train with Krav Maga even more, but unfortunately I can’t travel 60 miles every day. Then I asked myself, “How can I learn krav maga at home?” Then I found this product online, called “Krav Maga In No Time”. I know what you’re thinking, and I was skeptical about this too. But I didn’t have any choice if I wanted to continue studying Krav Maga, so I decided to give it a shot.
How to Learn Krav Maga Online? Krav Maga in No Time – Review
What is it all about?
Krav Maga In No Time is a video self-defense course, which contains 27 HD videos created by Krav Maga master and founder of Full Contact Krav Maga – Guy Dar. I’m not familiar with him personally, so we are not going to focus on Guy Dar during this review.
All videos are 1 hour and 6 minutes long, and are divided in 3 parts:
Part 1 teaches you the basics and hand strikes: correct stance, how to make a fist, palm strike, straight punch, hook and upper cut, plus various elbow strikes.
Part 2 focuses on kicks and defense against specific attacks. Guy Dar teaches you front, rear, side and round kicks, plus knee strikes and how to use them as a defensive tool.
Part 3 demonstrates how to defend yourself when someone attacks with weapons like a knife, stab, throwing objects or simply attacks you with kicks and punches. He even demonstrates how to defend against submissions, holds, and headlocks on the ground. This part, as a mixed martial artist, I found the most interesting.
Every move author shows in the air, with a punching pad, and then with partner. At first he demonstrates it slowly, explains it in detail, and then repeats in natural speed. Then again shows everything in slow motion.
Is this Krav Maga In No Time course right for you?
Only you can answer this question. If the reason that you came here is:
You don’t have a Krav Maga school in your local area?
You can’t afford to buy a gym membership?
You don’t have time for classes?
You’re already practicing Krav Maga or another martial art, and you want to get better and improve your skills by learning Krav Maga online?
You are too lazy to go to gym?
If the answer to all this questions except the last one is yes, then this self-defense course is probably right for you. But if you are just too lazy to go to gym, you are most likely going to quit this course after you watch the first time. So be honest with yourself and decide if you need it or not.
If you haven’t decided yet, continue reading.
To learn Krav Maga online with this “Krav Maga at home” pros are:
1. Easy to follow no matter whether you are a skilled martial artist or just starting out, because all videos are very informative and explain all details. The videos demonstrate all moves not just in natural speed, but in slow motion as well.
2. Doesn’t take much time as one video takes about 2 min 30 s to watch on average. So you can watch anytime when you can, and then take as much time as you have for practicing.
3. No need to leave your home; you can even practice it in your room.
4. You can adjust some techniques for any other martial art, as I did for mixed martial arts.
5. Good quality videos and perfect camera angle makes it easy to watch and notice all details.
6. I’m not going to talk about the sport benefits that you can get, for example getting more fit, as it would need a whole separate article. After few practices you will feel more confident and safer.
7. Support: Guy Dar always answers all the questions promptly.
To learn Krav Maga at home with this “Krav Maga system online” cons are:
1. It’s going to be hard to learn Krav Maga if you don’t have partner. You can learn some basics, and how to strike in the air, but you have to know how to use those techniques with an opponent – only then can it be effective.
2. There is no experienced instructor with you. No one is going to watch and correct your mistakes, so make sure you have a mirror, and you are doing exact the same movements as in the video.
3. If you are already experienced in Krav Maga and martial arts, you may find the first part about basics a little bit boring, although the next two parts are really interesting to watch, so I’m sure that even if you had a lot of experience you will find something new.
At the moment this product costs $47. It’s a lot when compared to other products. Even martial arts books just with pictures cost more. I paid 10 pounds for 1 Krav Maga class in the UK. So that $47 is equal to 3 Krav Maga classes in the UK. But keep in mind that these videos you can watch over and over again. But of course if you can afford to go to Krav Maga classes, that you probably don’t need this video course.
If you Buy now you will also get the extra DVDs: “Strategies for Non Violent Self-Defense” and “Self Defense for Women”. I think this is a pretty good offer, as these DVDs separately cost $47 each. And you will get them for free! Plus he offers a 100% money back guarantee within 60 days, if you are not satisfied with the product.
There are no extra expenses, but I would recommend you invest in a Strike Shield. This way you can practice your strikes without hurting your partner.
MY FINAL THOUGHT
If you are willing to put in a little bit effort to learn Krav Maga online, then hit the button below to get started. After you buy this “Krav Maga In No Time” product, please leave your feedback about it, which will make it easier for others to decide. I hope my review helped you to answer this question: How to learn Krav Maga online at home?
Other great Krav Maga products
This is another one great, the most popular self defense product on Amazon called Mastering Krav Maga 6 DVD Set — Self-Defense (Beginner to Advanced) It also has the best reviews from all products I have ever seen. At the moment it has 112 reviews and all of them are positive. Although is more expensive then Krav Maga in No Time, but today then I’m writing this review it has 37% discount, I think it’s worth a shot.
Share and Enjoy